Friday, October 8, 2010

Leavin' on a jet plane . . .

I'm writing this Friday evening. If all goes well, I'll be in Mexico City about 24 hours from now, going through Customs and then looking for the person who'll guide me to the proper bus bound for Puebla.

Somehow, everything fits into a carry-on, a backpack and a large purse. Obviously, I must be forgetting something! No, wait -- this time I'm not carrying extra music, CDs to sell, copies of singers' passports . . . but I'm deeply grateful for having traveled with Indianapolis Children's Choir and Butler's Music Leadership Institute, wonderful experiences that prepared me for my next adventure.

I don't expect to be able to post again at least until Monday, but there should be mucho to tell you by then.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got there okay! Would you maybe be able to post some pictures?

    ReplyDelete